Leylines, a 4X turn based fantasy strategy game, is now available on Steam!
Posted by Fizzii on
After much toiling and refining, Crystal Shard are delighted to announce that Leylines, a 4X turned based fantasy strategy game, is now available on Steam! Please check out our game here:
Leylines is a 4X game, a turn-based strategy game of exploration and conquest. Features include:
- Fast gameplay that avoids micromanagement.
- Seven unique races with each their own tech tree; no shared units with slightly different stats. Over 180 units in total, including summons and customizable hero units.
- Over 90 diverse spells. Clone enemy units, deploy ghosts to reduce enemy morale, cast tidal waves to move ships around, and use illusion to disguise your units as something else. Plus fireballs, of course.
- Tactical terrain. Jungle and mountains are impassable to most units, and desert will damage them. Build watchtowers and explosives on the map, and use your magic to move mountains.
- Atmospheric soundtrack by Royal Holloway composer Nikolas Sideris, known from games such as Resonance, Diamonds in the Rough, and A Tale of Two Kingdoms.
- Multiplayer support, locally with hotseat and/or splitscreen.
- Of course there will be achievements and Steam trading cards. A scenario editor is also included.